The Rheumatologist features a range of compelling articles each month. Among them:
- Practical, evidence-based clinical reviews of areas most important to rheumatologists
- Quality improvement initiatives and developments
- Updates in academic rheumatology
- Coverage of domestic and international rheumatology developments
- Profiles and interviews with rheumatology leaders
Meet The Rheumatologist Editorial Staff
Physician Editor Simon M. Helfgott, MD, is associate professor of medicine in the division of rheumatology, immunology, and allergy at Harvard Medical School in Boston.
Editor Dawn Antoline has worked in editorial for almost 10 years on a variety of healthcare titles.
The Rheumatologist also boasts a freelance writing staff of more than 15 medical journalists, who have years of experience covering healthcare issues.
Richard Brasington, MD, Washington University in St. Louis
Maura Iversen, PT, DPT, SD, MPH, Northeastern University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School