Ms. Dodge’s favorite ways to stay in the know as an ARHP member include:
You Might Also Like
- 2017 ACR/ARHP Meeting to Highlight Global Educational Opportunities for Rheumatology Health Professionals
- The 2014 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting Offers Programs for Rheumatology Clinicians, Researchers, Practice Management Professionals
- Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals (ARHP) Recognizes 2011 Graduate Student Award Recipients
Explore This IssueOctober 2017
Also By This Author
- eNewsRheum: This weekly e-newsletter keeps Ms. Dodge up to date on breaking news from the ACR and the ARHP, as well as on hot topics in rheumatic disease.
- The Rheumatologist: Ms. Dodge looks forward to receiving this monthly newsmagazine, which provides in-depth rheumatology news as well as news from the College.
- https://www.rheumatology.orgRheumatology: Ms. Dodge frequently visits the ACR/ARHP’s website to access information, as well as practice tools and resources.
- Staff and member conversations: Given Ms. Dodge sees people as valuable resources, she places communication with ARHP staff and members high on her list of benefits as an ARHP member.