Maximize Use of Educational Tracks at the Annual Meeting
You Might Also Like
Also By This Author
The number of sessions to choose from can be overwhelming. Look for these icons to navigate the meeting by track:
- (BS) Basic Science—Designed for researchers and academicians pursuing cutting-edge science.
- (B/A) Business/Administration—Assists practice managers, clinicians and health professionals searching for information or guidance on issues impacting the business side of rheumatology practice.
- (PM) Practice Management Sub-track—Provides practice managers with in-depth training that focuses on practical skills needed to keep rheumatology practices current with medical coding updates, compliance rules and federal regulations.
- (CP) Clinical Practice—Geared toward clinicians and health professionals seeking practical applications in the patient care setting.
- (C) Clinical Science—Intended for researchers, clinicians and health professionals looking for the latest research findings and practical treatment applications.
Don’t forget that there are multiple resources available to help you maximize your meeting experience.
Annual Meeting Event App—Get 24-hour access to unique, on-the-go meeting information, maps and networking. The app works across all of your devices: your smartphone, your tablet, even your PC!
- Interactive meeting program and course schedules;
- Customizable calendar and itinerary builder;
- Exhibitor listing with booth map;
- Social media interaction; and
- Meeting alerts.
Session Tracker—A printed resource you can use to record your hours of participation as you go. Use the session tracker as a resource when applying CME hours and obtaining a certificate for your records.
Program Book—Your printed reference of all sessions listed per day.
ACR Technology Center—Equipped with computers and printers you can use to claim CME credits and print certificates.