It’s time to prepare for 2019 MIPS reporting via the Rheumatology Informatics System for Effectiveness (RISE) registry, and the ACR is here to help. To ensure you’re ready to submit your data to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), RISE users should take the following steps:
You Might Also Like
Also By This Author
- Review your data in the dashboard;
- Make sure your providers, National Provider Identifiers (NPIs) and Taxpayer Identification Numbers (TINs) are entered accurately;
- If you would like to submit your 2019 MIPS data to CMS during a conference call, reach out to [email protected] or to your FIGmd account manager with several preferred dates and times between Jan. 2–Mar. 31, 2020; and
- If you have measures in Practice Review status, review your performance and indicate to FIGmd whether any updates are needed. Only measures in Operational status can be submitted for MIPS.
As a reminder, all providers must manually enter the promoting interoperability and improvement activities into the dashboard. You should also review your data for accuracy and completeness. If you find any inaccuracies, contact [email protected] immediately.
RISE staff will host live webinars to review the MIPS dashboard. Click on your preferred date to register:
- Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2019, at 12 p.m. EST
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020, at 3:30 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020, at 12 p.m. EST
The webinar content will be recorded and disseminated to all RISE users for viewing at your convenience. Contact ACR staff with any questions or concerns at [email protected].