Michele B. Kaufman, PharmD, CGP, RPh, is a freelance medical writer based in New York City and a pharmacist at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueApril 2015
Also By This Author
- Celltrion launches world’s first biosimilar monoclonal antibody Remsima in 12 new European markets. First Word Pharma. 2015 Feb 24.
- FDA delays meeting to evaluate infliximab biosimilar. GABI Online. 2015 Feb. 27.
- CymaBay Therapeutics announces positive results from its Phase 2b clinical study demonstrating that arhalofenate met the primary endpoint of reduction in gout flares. CymaBay Therapeutics. 2015 Feb 24.
- Pfizer announces FDA acceptance for review of a new drug application for ALO-02 (oxycodone hydrochloride and naltrexone hydrochloride). Pfizer. 2015 Feb 13.
- Baricitinib superior to placebo in reducing rheumatoid arthritis disease activity in second Phase 3 study. Eli Lilly & Co. 2015 Feb 23.
- Arthritis drug baricitinib meets primary endpoint in Phase 3 RA_BEACON study. News Medical. 2014 Dec 9.
- Walsh N. JAK-3 drug effective in RA, but safe? MedPageToday. 2015 Feb 12.