“I think security and productivity are inversely related. If you completely tie things down, it can become a dis-satisfier to your people. You really have to seek effective, but seamless, solutions,” he says.
Richard Quinn is a freelance author in New Jersey.
How to Find a Cyber Security Consultant?
The ACR does not recommend cyber security vendors; however, Dr. Kazi says your ACR colleagues can be a great resource.
Ms. Kim says there is no golden rule to finding a credible cybersecurity vendor and suggests you employ due diligence. She says rheumatologists should consider the following questions for vendors:
- Who is the true owner, and how long have you been in business? Are you a startup, and will you be around in five years?
- How many healthcare clients do you have?
- What cyber security degrees or certificates do you have?
- What kind of experience, and how many years of experience do you have, in the cyber security field?
- Request two or three references from current clients, and/or ask your peers for a reference.