“So I’m resigned to losing my license. I’m almost 72 now, and I’ve done this almost all my life. If they want to take away my license for the bunnies, that’s their right … unless the court says differently.”
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueOctober 2015
Also By This Author
Kathy L. Holliman, MEd, is a medical writer based in Beverly, Mass.
- Federation of State Medical Boards. Model Policy for the Appropriate Use of Telemedicine Technologies in the Practice of Medicine: Report of the State Medical Boards’ Appropriate Regulation of Telemedicine (SMART) Workgroup. April 2014.
- Landers J. Dallas-based Teladoc sues Texas Medical Board over prescription ruling. The Dallas Morning News. April 29, 2015.
- Walter E. Teladoc scores victory in clash with medical board. The Texas Tribune. May 30, 2015.
- American Medical Association. Report 7 of the Council on Medical Service (A-14): Coverage of and Payment for Telemedicine. Executive Summary. June 2014.
- Lester S. Expanding trade in medical care through telemedicine. Policy Analysis. 2015 Mar 24.
- Thomas L, Capistrant G. State Telemedicine Gaps Analysis: Physician Practice Standards & Licensure. American Telemedicine Association. 2015 May.