Thomas R. Collins is a freelance writer living in South Florida.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueSeptember 2018
Also By This Author
ad goes here:advert-1
SCROLL TO CONTINUE
- Buyon JP, Kim MY, Guerra MM, et al. Predictors of pregnancy outcomes in patients with lupus: A cohort study. Ann Intern Med. 2015 Aug 4;163(3):153–163.
- Bundhun PK, Soogund MZ, Huang F. Impact of systemic lupus erythematosus on maternal and fetal outcomes following pregnancy: A meta-analysis of studies published between years 2001–2016. J Autoimmun. 2017 May;79:17–27.
- Mecacci F, Simeone S. Cirami CL, et al. Preeclampsia in pregnancies complicated by systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) nephritis: Prophylactic treatment with multidisciplinary approach are important keys to prevent adverse obstetric outcomes. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017 Nov 27:1–7.
- Moroni G, Doria A, Giglio E, et al. Fetal outcome and recommendations of pregnancies in lupus nephritis in the 21st century. A prospective multicenter study. J Autoimmun. 2016 Nov;74:6–12.
- Rossides M, Nguyen C, Arkema EV, et al. Asthma in children of mothers with systemic lupus erythematosus and the role of preterm birth. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2018 Aug;70(8):1269–1274.
- Nalli C, Iodice A, Andreoli L, et al. Longterm neurodevelopmental outcome of children born to prospectively followed pregnancies of women with systemic lupus erythematosus and/or antiphospholipid syndrome. Lupus. 2017 Apr;26(5):552–558.