Drs. Erin Arnold, William Arnold, Conaway, Crump, LaCour, Mossell, Parris, Thomas, Sikes and Winkler are clinician rheumatologists participating in the RAPP Project. Dr. Harrington and Mr. Bower are partners in Joiner Associates LLC, the RAPP Project coordinator.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueJune 2015
Joiner Associates received consulting fees from Crescendo Bioscience for designing and coordinating the project—without any influence from the company. Crescendo Bioscience has also provided support for participant advisory board meetings for this quality-improvement initiative. The participating clinician authors have reported no other individual disclosures.
- Harrold LR, Harrington JT, Curtis JR, et al. Prescribing practices in a US cohort of rheumatoid arthritis patients before and after publication of the American College of Rheumatology treatment recommendations. Arthritis Rheum. 2012:64(3);630–638.
- Smolen JS, Aletaha D, Bijlsma JWJ, et al. Treating rheumatoid arthritis to target: Recommendations of an international task force. Ann Rheum Dis. 2010;69:631–637.
- Singh JA, Furst DE, Bharat A, et al. 2012 Update of the 2008 American College of Rheumatology recommendations for the use of disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs ad biologic agents in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res. 2012;64:625–639.
- Smolen JS, Landwew R, Breedveld FC, et al. EULAR recommendations for the management of rheumatoid arthritis with synthetic and biological disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs: 2013 update. Ann Rheum Dis. doi:10.1136/annrheumdis-2013-204573.
- Sikes D, Crump G, Thomas K, et al. Population management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in rheumatology practices: A quality improvement project. Arthritis Rheumatol: Abstract Supplement. 2014;66(11):S596.
- Winkler A, Mossell J, MacLaughlin E, et al. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) disease activity assessment and population management processes used by clinician rheumatologists. Arthritis Rheumatol: Abstract Supplement. 2014;66(11):S594.
- Koster MBM de. Capacity Oriented Analysis and Design of Production Systems. Ed. Beckmann M, Krelle W. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 1989.
- Deal CL, Hooker R, Harrington T, et al. The United States rheumatology workforce: Supply and demand, 2005–2025. Arthritis Rheum. 2007 Mar;56(3):722–729.
- Harrington JT, Newman ED. Great Health Care: Making It Happen. Ed. Harrington JT, Newman ED. New York, NY: Springer Science + Business Media, 2012.