When attendees step into some of the lecture spaces at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting, Nov. 8–13 in Atlanta, arrangements will be different from what they expect and—hopefully—more inviting than the typical conference room: The space will be decked out with comfy armchairs, couches and café tables to perch lattés and/or laptops on.
You Might Also Like
- Innovative Education Formats & More: What’s New at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting
- Pediatric Rheumatology on Point: Explore Breakthroughs & Networking Opportunities at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting
- Rheumatology Education Reboot: Fresh, Interactive Session Formats at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting
Also By This Author
The space will feature fresh learning formats in a relaxed environment, creating an ideal setting for a truly cool slate of sessions, including the new Recharge Me series, which offers practical tips to energize the spirit and boost wellness. Attendees will be able to interact with fellow professionals about new data from a poster or learn how to wrestle with a new electronic health records system. The space is designed to encourage interactivity and facilitate networking.
Check out the following exciting presentations:
Sunday, Nov. 10:
- 9 a.m.—Doctor, Should I Get This App?
- 5 p.m.—Recharge Me: Leading Myself First—Making Time for What Matters
Monday, Nov. 11:
- 7:30 a.m.—Tweets and Trolls: How to Handle Social Media
- 9 a.m.—Make Rehab Fun: Virtual Reality and Therapeutic Gaming
- 1 p.m.—Raise Your Voice! Advocacy Update from Government Affairs
- 5 p.m.—Recharge Me: Leading Myself First—Resilience Is the Missing Piece
Tuesday, Nov. 12:
- 8:30 a.m.—Rheumatology Board Certification Update
- 11 a.m.—How to Make the EMR Work for You
- 5 p.m.—Recharge Me: Leading Myself First—Practice What You Preach
Arrive early, and snag the best seat on the couch.
Register for the Annual Meeting!
Book your hotel online, check out the exciting sessions planned, and find helpful tips and resources to make your learning experience more meaningful.