New this Year: Social Media Boot Camp
Would you like to:
- Set up a Twitter account and basic blog?
- Recognize the proper and improper usage of tweeting in a professional environment?
- Determine who to follow, such as interesting rheumatologists and people in medicine?
- Learn how to retweet noteworthy information?
- Identify and define a hashtag?
- Determine appropriate blog content?
- Discover strategies for getting your blog read?
Don’t miss the ACR’s social media sessions!
- Sunday, Nov. 16, 9:00–10:00 a.m.: Twitter Basics—The thoughts, opinions and ideas of your rheumatology colleagues, in 140 characters or less, shared in real time for open discussion. Learn how to tweet and engage participants in live tweet forums during the conference!
- Monday, Nov. 17, 9:00–10:00 a.m.: Blogging for Beginners—Learn the basics of setting up a blog and how to use it effectively to communicate with targeted audiences. Blogging can be a great resource for communicating timely and relevant content in easily digestible quantities.