Philip Seo, MD, MHS, is an associate professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore. He is director of both the Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center and the Johns Hopkins Rheumatology Fellowship Program.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueOctober 2019
Also By This Author
ad goes here:advert-1
SCROLL TO CONTINUE
- Friedman M. There’s No Such Thing as a Free Lunch. Chicago: Open Court Publishing Co., 1975.
- Ivins M. Notes from another country. The Nation. 1992 Sep 14.
- How GoodRx works. GoodRx. (n.d.).
- Farr C, Sherman A. GoodRx, a service for finding the best price on prescription drugs, is in sale talks for up to $3 billion. CNBC. 2018 Jun 20.
- Sheng E. This app has saved Americans $10 billion on prescriptions so far. CNBC. 2019 May 15.
- Hydroxychloroquine prices, coupons & patient assistance. GoodRx. (n.d.).
- What is GoodRx? How does it work? GoodRx. (n.d.).
- Stewart E. Lawmakers seem confused about what Facebook does—and how to fix it. Vox. 2018 Apr 10.
- PBM Resources. National Community Pharmacists Association. (n.d.).
- Thomas K. Meet the rebate, the new villain of high drug prices. The New York Times. 2018 Jul 27.
- Hiltzik M. The ‘clawback’: Another hidden scam driving up your prescription prices. Los Angeles Times. 2017 Aug 9.
- Managed care Medicaid’s top 20 over $20 list. 46Brooklyn. 2019 Aug 20.
- PMCS and EBRx announce the first fully-transparent benefit administrator. BusinesWire. 2004 Aug 27.
- MBGH calls on employers to rethink pharmacy benefit strategies. PR Newswire. 2017 Sep 13.
- Kelley T. When the cost of medications keep patients from taking them. Managed Care. 2018 Jun 3.
- Herman B. States are the new battleground for drug price middlemen. Axios. 2018 Dec 19.
- Pierce CP. Elizabeth Warren should include her ‘markets without rules are theft’ line in every speech. Esquire. 2019 Mar 19.
- Gelles D, Yaffe-Bellany D. Shareholder value is no longer everything, top C.E.O.s say. The New York Times. 2019 Aug 19.