You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueSeptember 2014
Also By This Author
Dr. Joseph Flood is a rheumatologist at the Columbus Arthritis Center and adjunct professor of internal medicine in the Division of Rheumatology at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health, both in Columbus. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The purpose of RheumPAC is to promote rheumatology. All contributions are voluntary.
- Get information about the RISE registry by writing to email@example.com.
- For ICD-10 assistance, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the testimony of GAC Chair William F. Harvey, MD, MSc, at http://docs.house.gov/meetings/IF/IF14/20140612/102332/HHRG-113-IF14-Wstate-HarveyW-20140612.pdf.
- Learn how U.S. ACR/ARHP members can donate to RheumPAC: http://www.rheumatology.org/Advocacy/Rheumpac/Donate_to_RheumPAC.
- Contact the ACR’s advocacy staff at email@example.com.