Scott Rodriguez, MD, is an internal medicine resident at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, N.H.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueNovember 2019
Daniel Albert, MD, is a professor of medicine and pediatrics in the Section of Rheumatology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. He is also a professor in the Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy and Clinical Practice. He specializes in rheumatic disease of adults and children.
Kenton Powell, MD, is an internal medicine physician at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, an assistant professor of medicine at Geisel Medical School at Dartmouth, program director of the Primary Care Track Internal Medicine Residency Program and associate program director of Categorical Track Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Turesson C, O’Fallon WM, Crowson CS, et al. Occurrence of extraarticular disease manifestations is associated with excess mortality in a community based cohort of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol. 2002 Jan;29(1):62–67.
- Guedes C, Bianchi-Fior P, Cormier B, et al. Cardiac manifestations of rheumatoid arthritis: A case-control transesophageal echocardiography study in 30 patients. Arthritis Rheum. 2001 Apr;45(2):129–135.
- Romanoff H, Rozin R, Zlotnick A. Cardiac tamponade in rheumatoid arthritis. A case report and review of the literature. Arthritis Rheum. 1970 Jul–Aug;13(4):426–435.
- Thould AK. Constrictive pericarditis in rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis. 1986 Feb;45(2):89–94.
- Cohen SB, Emery P, Greenwald MW, et al. Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy: Results of a multicenter, randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty‐four weeks. Arthritis Rheum. 2006 Sep;54(9):2793–2806.