You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueApril 2010
Also By This Author
CPT Code: 99221 Diagnosis: 714.0, V43.65
ad goes here:advert-1
SCROLL TO CONTINUE
- Detailed history:
- Detailed history of present illness: location, modifying factor, associate sign and symptoms, and timing;
- Extended: musculoskeletal, constitutional; and
- Past family social history: has not changed since the patient was last seen by the rheumatologist.
- Detailed examination:
- Five systems: constitutional, respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and musculoskeletal.
- Straightforward decision making:
- RA is stable;
- Recovery from the surgical procedure is underway; and
- Prescription drug management.