Test Your Coding Knowledge
- What is the rule for billing the initial hour for drug administration codes?
- A physician assistant (PA) or a nurse practitioner (NP) can see any type of “incident to” patient.
- When coding for a joint injection, e.g., 20600, you can bill for both the injection and aspiration.
- What code(s) would you use to bill for five-trigger point injections in three different muscles?
Bonus question: If you get this right you are a very experienced coder!
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueOctober 2012
Also By This Author
- What laboratory code is billed if your physician sees a patient that is admitted to the hospital and performs a crystal identification by light microscopy lab?