The playbook is part of a five-year project to implement a comprehensive, sustainable grassroots and educational campaign funded by Cooperative Agreement Number, 6 NU58 DP006138, from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HSS) CDC. The playbook is available online. If you use it, we would like to hear about your plans and experience. To learn more about COIN or the playbook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueJuly 2018
Also By This Author
- Pons-Estel GJ, Alarcón GS, Scofield L, et al. Understanding the epidemiology and progression of systemic lupus erythematosus. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2010 Feb;39(4):257–268.
- Danchenko N, Satia JA, Anthony MS. Epidemiology of systemic lupus erythematosus: A comparison of worldwide disease burden. Lupus. 2006;15(5):308–318.
- Somers EC, Marder W, Cagnoli P, et al. Population-based incidence and prevalence of systemic lupus erythematosus: The Michigan Lupus Epidemiology and Surveillance Program. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2014 Feb;66(2):369–378.
- Gonzalez LA, Toloza SMA, McGwin G Jr., Alarcón GS. Ethnicity in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE): Its influence on susceptibility and outcomes. Lupus. 2013 Oct;22(12):1214–1224.
- Johnson AL, Orbe MP, Cooke-Jackson A. ‘Let’s talk about sex’: Exploring HBCU student memorable message narratives. Howard Journal of Communications. 2014;25(3):303–323.
- White S, Park YS, Israel T, Cordero ED. Longitudinal evaluation of peer health education on a college campus: Impact on health behaviors. J Am Coll Health. 2009 Mar–Apr;57(5):497–505.