You Might Also Like
- Pfizer Announces Medicare Reimbursement for Inflectra (infliximab-dyyb), the First Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibody Available in the United States
- Celltrion Accelerates U.S. Launch of Infliximab-dyyb, a Remicade Biosimilar
- Biosimilar Update: ACR Says FDA Draft Guidance Is Promising & Biosimilar to Humira (Adalimumab) Enters Regulatory Review
Also By This Author
- Ruoff A. FDA completes guidance on developing biosimilars. Bloomberg. 2016 Dec 29.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Clinical pharmacology data to support a demonstration of biosimilarity to a reference product: Guidance for industry. 2016 Dec 28.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. FDA approves Inflectra, a biosimilar to Remicade. 2016 April 5.
- Walsh N. Medicare to cover infliximab biosimilar: Cost to system is 15% lower than original Remicade. MedpageToday. 2017 Jan 6.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Co. News release: Janssen submits two applications to FDA seeking approval of Simponi Aria (golimumab) for the treatment of active psoriatic arthritis and active ankylosing spondylitis. 2017 Dec 20.
- Deodhar AA, Reveille JD, Harrison DD, et al. Safety and efficacy of intravenous golimumab in adult patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: Results through Week 28 [abstract]. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2016;68(suppl 10).