Here are six easy steps to help with ICD-10 readiness:
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueSeptember 2015
Also By This Author
- Download the top 40 rheumatology codes as a quick reference guide from the ACR website.
- Create a cheat sheet with key coding guidelines for laterality and anatomical site (i.e., “1” is for the right side and “2” is for the left side).
- Make a list of key vendors and payers with contact information for easier access to communicate quickly on issues.
- Continue to monitor documentation requirements, because this is vital to your bottom line.
- Monitor accounts receivable, and track adjustment charges and collections pre- and post-ICD-10.
- Stay calm!
The ACR is committed to being a resource for members and their staff during the transition to ICD-10. All questions should be sent to [email protected], or contact Melesia Tillman, CPC, CPC-I, CRHC, CHA, at 404-633-3777 x820 ([email protected]) or Antanya Chung, CPC, CPC-I, CRHC, CCP, at 404-633-3777 x818 ([email protected]).