Michele B. Kaufman, PharmD, CGP, RPh, is a freelance medical writer based in New York City and a pharmacist at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
You Might Also Like
Also By This Author
ad goes here:advert-1
SCROLL TO CONTINUE
- Incyte Corp. New release: Baricitinib demonstrates superiority to adalimumab in improving signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in pivotal phase 3 study. 2015 Oct 14.
- S. National Institutes of Health. A study in moderate to severe rheumatoid srthritis (RA-BEAM). ClinicalTrials.gov. 2015 May.
- Barber J. Eli Lilly, Incyte’s baricitinib hits main goal of Phase III rheumatoid arthritis study. FirstWord Pharma. 2014 Dec 9.
- Eli Lilly and Comp., Incyte Corp. New release: Baricitinib superior to methotrexate in reducing signs and symptoms in pivotal phase 3 study in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. 2015 Sep 29.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Safety alerts for human medical products: Kayexalate (sodium polystyrene sulfonate): Drug safety communication—FDA requires drug interaction studies. 2015 Oct 22.