Michele B. Kaufman, PharmD, CGP, RPh, is a freelance medical writer based in New York City and a pharmacist at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueMay 2016
Also By This Author
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. News release: FDA approves Inflectra, a biosimilar to Remicade. 2016 Apr 5.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Purple book: Lists of licensed biological products with reference product exclusivity and biosimilarity or interchangeability evaluations. 2016.
- American College of Rheumatology. Press release: Rheumatology community responds to FDA approval of Inflectra (infliximab-dyyb), a biosimilar to Remicade. 2016 Apr 6.
- Flexion Therapeutics Inc. News release: Flexion Therapeutics reports primary endpoint met in pivotal phase 3 trial of Zilretta in knee osteoarthritis. 2016 Feb 16.
- Kavanaugh A, van der Heijde D, Beutler A, et al. Radiographic progression of patients with psoriatic arthritis who achieve minimal disease activity in response to golimumab therapy: Results through five years of a randomized, placebo-controlled study. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2016 Feb;68(2):267–274. doi: 10.1002/acr.22576.