Philip Seo, MD, MHS, is an associate professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore. He is director of both the Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center and the Johns Hopkins Rheumatology Fellowship Program.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueJune 2019
Also By This Author
ad goes here:advert-1
SCROLL TO CONTINUE
- Hoffman GS, Stone JH. Foreword. Special Issue: Proceedings of the 14th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop. APMIS 2009;117:1.
- Vasculitis 2019: International Vasculitis & ANCA Workshop.
- Yeung RSM. Towards precision medicine—Lessons learned from Kawasaki Disease. The 19th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop: Philadelphia. 2019 Apr 9.
- Burns JC, Kushner HI, Bastian JF, et al. Kawasaki disease: A brief history. Pediatrics. 2000;106(2):E27.
- Tanaka K, Onouchi Z, Tomisawa M, et al. A study of Kawasaki disease: Presentation of an autopsy case and relationship with infantile periarteritis nodosa [in Japanese]. Nippon Shonika Gakkai Zasshi (J Jpn Pediatr Soc). 1973;77:397–411.
- Quote investigator.
- Burns JC, Glodé MP. Kawasaki syndrome. Lancet. 2004 Aug 7–13;364(9433):533–544.
- Rodó X, Ballester J, Cayan D, et al. Association of Kawasaki disease with tropospheric wind patterns. Sci Rep. 2011;1:152.
- Eisenstadt L. After a decade of genome-wide association studies, a new phase of discovery pushes on. Broad Institute. 2017 Aug 14.
- Burgner D, Davila S, Breunis WB, et al. A genome-wide association study identifies novel and functionally related susceptibility loci for Kawasaki’s disease. PLoS Genet. 2009 Jan;5(1):e1000319.