Thomas Collins is a freelance medical writer based in Florida.
You Might Also Like
Also By This Author
ad goes here:advert-1
SCROLL TO CONTINUE
- Malvar A, Alberton V, Lococo B, et al. Kidney biopsy-based management of maintenance immunosuppression is safe and may ameliorate flare rate in lupus nephritis. 2020. Kidney Int. 2020 Jan;97(1):156–162.
- Furie R, Aroca G, Alvarez A, et al. A phase II randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of obinutuzumab or placebo in combination with mycophenolate mofetil in patients with active class III or IV lupus nephritis. ACR Annual Meeting. Abstract 939. Presented in Atlanta, November 2019.
- Rovin BH, Solomons N, Pendergraft III WF, et al. A randomized , controlled double-blind study comparing the efficacy and safety of dose-ranging voclosporin with placebo in achieving remission in patients with active lupus nephritis. Kidney Int. 2019 Jan;95(1):219–231.
- Guthridge JM, Lu R, Tran LT, et al. Adults with systemic lupus exhibit distinct molecular phenotypes in a cross-sectional study. EClinicalMedicine. 2020 Mar 4;20:100291.
- Wang S, Wu M, Chiriboga L, et al. Renal tubular complement C9 deposition is associated with renal tubular damage and fibrosis in lupus nephritis. ACR Convergence 2020. Abstract 1791. November 2020.
- Moore E, Lally B, et al. The association of urinary membrane attack complex (C5b-9) with proteinuria and glomerular activity in lupus nephritis. ACR Convergence 2020. Abstract 1814. November 2020.
- Vanarsa K, Soomro S, Zhang T, et al. Quantitative planar array screen of 1000 proteins uncovers novel urinary protein biomarkers of lupus nephritis. Ann Rheum Dis. 2020 Oct;79(10):1349-1361.