The authors are all mentors for USSONAR, a society of rheumatologists, physicians and health professionals in North America working to promote the use of musculoskeletal ultrasonography to advance the care of patients with rheumatic diseases. For individual credentials, visit http://www.ussonar.org/about.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueNovember 2018
- Kissin EY, Niu J, Balint P, et al. Musculoskeletal ultrasound training and competency assessment program for rheumatology fellows. J Ultrasound Med. 2013 Oct;32(10):1735–1743.
- Torralba KD, Cannella AC, Kissin EY, et al. Musculoskeletal ultrasound instruction in adult rheumatology fellowship programs. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2017 Aug 4.
- Ward IM, Kissin E, Kaeley G, et al. Ultrasound features of the posterior tibialis tendon and peroneus brevis tendon entheses: Comparison study between healthy adults and those with inflammatory arthritis. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2017 Oct;69(10):1519–1525.
- Zhang M, Pessina MA, Higgs JB, Kissin EY. A vascular obstacle in ultrasound-guided hip joint injection. J Med Ultrasound. 2018 Apr–Jun;26(2):77–80.
- Kissin EY, Grayson PC, Cannella AC, et al. Musculoskeletal ultrasound objective structured clinical examination: An assessment of the test. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2014 Jan;66(1):2–6.
The views expressed in this presentation are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the U.S. Air Force, Department of the Army, the Department of Defense or any other federal entity of the U.S. government.