Kathy Holliman is a medical journalist based in New Jersey.
You Might Also Like
- ACR 2013 State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium: What’s Next in Therapy for Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Lupus?
- ACR 2013 State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium: Diagnosis and Management of Vasculitis
- ACR 2013 State-of-the-Art Clinical Symposium: How to Identify Signs of Myositis and Metabolic Myopathies
Explore This IssueAugust 2013
Also By This Author
- Cohen SP, While RL, Kurihara C, et al. Epidural steroids, etanercept, or saline in subacute sciatica: A multicenter, randomized trial. Ann Intern Med. 2012;156:551-559.
- Radcliff K, Kepler C, Hilibrand A, et al. Epidural steroid injections are associated with less improvement in patients with lumbar spinal stenosis: A subgroup analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial. Spine. 2013;38:279-291.