You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueDecember 2019
Also By This Author
- What type of drug is interchangeable with an FDA-approved biologic?
- What drug is used in conjunction with infliximab, unless the patient cannot tolerate it?
- What can be used as a key element in an evaluation and management (E/M) service, along with the history, exam and medical decision making?
- What drives the level of an E/M visit?
- What is the name of the radiologic procedure included in CPT code 20611 arthrocentesis, aspiration and/or injection of a large joint?
- What does the acronym ICD stand for?
- What does the acronym CPT stand for?
- What part of the body would be injected if using CPT code 20552?
- What is the name of a disease that is often age-related?
- What is the name of the disease referring to degeneration of joint cartilage and underlying bone causing pain and stiffness, especially to the knees, hips and fingers?