Michele B. Kaufman, PharmD, CGP, RPh, is a freelance medical writer based in New York City and a pharmacist at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueSeptember 2015
Also By This Author
- Johnson & Johnson. News release: Anti-interleukin-23 monoclonal antibody guselkumab shows significant efficacy in treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. 24 March 2014.
- Smolen J, Agarwal SK, Llivanova E, et al. A Phase 2 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of subcutaneously administered ustekinumab and guselkumab in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis despite treatment with methotrexate. Ann Rheum Dis. 2015;74(Suppl2):76–77. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-eular.3989.
- Vencovský J, Sylwestrzak A, Leszczyński P, et al. A phase 3 randomized, double-blind clinical study comparing sb4, an etanercept biosimilar, with etanercept reference product (Enbrel®) in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate therapy (24-week results). Ann Rheum Dis. June 2015;74(Suppl2):467. Abstract FRI0128. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-eular.1220.
- Santos-Moreno P, Saavedra-Martinez G, Villarreal L, et al. Etanar—A etanercept biosimilar is as effective as adalimumab and infliximab in a cohort of real-life of patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis. June 2015;74(Suppl2):789. Abstract SAT0360. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-eular.2508.
- 5Kay J, Chopra A, Lassen C, Shneyer L, Wyand M. BOW015, a biosimilar infliximab: Disease activity and disability outcomes from a phase 3 active comparator study in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis on stable methotrexate doses. Ann Rheum Dis. June 2015;74(Suppl2):462. Abstract FRI0117. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2015-eular.4973.