- The Teaching Fellows in Lupus Project and the Small Group Provider Sessions to help educate primary care providers;
- The Playbook Project, offering localized lupus awareness resources to young adult-focused organizations;
- The Self-Management Project, which increases the availability of self-management resources for people with rheumatic diseases;
- Materials to Increase Minority Involvement in Clinical Trials (MIMICT), which helps diversify lupus research; and
- The Promotores Project, which engages Spanish-speaking community health workers to promote lupus awareness.
For information about current COIN projects or to volunteer, send an email to COIN@rheumatology.org.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueNovember 2018
Also By This Author
Susan Bernstein is a freelance medical journalist based in Atlanta.