Clinical updates will give busy professionals working in every area of rheumatology care a deeper understanding of the science behind new treatments, says Hazel Breland, PhD, 2014 ARHP chair elect. “We want to make sure our members are able to stay up to date with what’s going on in the common rheumatic diseases,” she notes.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueJuly 2014
Also By This Author
Exciting ARHP sessions will include:
- Great Debate on Low Back Pain—Clinically relevant data on how to treat this common, debilitating condition;
- Statistics and Immunology Boot Camps—Build your knowledge step by step in these series of informative sessions. Great for those involved in clinical trials;
- Alternative Treatments—Explore the latest science behind acupuncture, tai chi, popular supplements and other complementary therapies patients may use; and
- RheumChat—Enjoy four gifted speakers offering inspiring 12-minute talks about big ideas affecting rheumatology care today.
To maximize the practice manager’s time at the meeting, an integrated program for practice managers was created, and special package rates are available.
The ACR/ARHP three-day practice management track provides in-depth training that focuses on practical skills needed to keep rheumatology practices current with medical coding updates, compliance rules and federal regulations. The program includes three full days of training with interactive classroom discussions on the following critical areas:
- Friday, Nov. 14: Coding Course—Advance training on E/M coding and clinical documentation;
- Saturday, Nov. 15: Office Efficiency—Tools for your practice to improve compliance and efficiency; and
- Sunday, Nov. 16: Practice Regulations—Overview of healthcare reform changes that impact day-to-day operations of a medical practice.
To experience these and many more educational sessions, as well as workshops, opportunities for fellows to network and interact with experienced rheumatologists, practice management resources and more, register today for the 2014 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting at ACRannualmeeting.org. Boost your knowledge, forge your career path, expand your network and join the exciting ride to rheumatology’s future.