You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueAugust 2014
Also By This Author
To maximize the practice manager’s time at the Annual Meeting, an integrated program for practice managers was created, and special package rates are available.
The ACR/ARHP three-day practice management track provides in-depth training that focuses on practical skills needed to keep rheumatology practices current with medical coding updates, compliance rules and federal regulations. The program includes three full days of training with interactive classroom discussions on the following critical areas:
- Friday, Nov. 14: Coding Course—Advance training on E/M coding and clinical documentation;
- Saturday, Nov. 15: Office Efficiency—Tools for your practice to improve compliance and efficiency; and
- Sunday, Nov. 16: Practice Regulations—Overview of healthcare reform changes that affect day-to-day operations of a medical practice.
Also, don’t miss this year’s pre-meeting courses, featuring nine high-impact learning opportunities:
- Certified Rheumatology Coding Course: Developing Experts in Rheumatology;
- ACR Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for Rheumatologists;
- ACR Review Course;
- ACR Clinical Research Conference: Patient-Centered Outcomes in Rheumatology;
- ACR Basic Research Conference: Emerging Perspectives on the Microbiome in the Rheumatic Diseases;
- ACR/ABIM Maintenance of Certification Learning Session—2014 Update in Rheumatology;
- ARHP Clinical Focus Course: Diagnostic Imaging Use in Differential Diagnosis for Common Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Conditions;
- ACR Practice Managers Pre-Meeting Course: Office Efficiency; and
- AAMC-Sponsored Medical Education Research Certificate (MERC) Workshop: Formulating Research Questions and Designing Studies; Measuring Educational Outcomes with Reliability and Validity.
Register today for the 2014 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting at ACRannualmeeting.org!