- Sanmamed MF, Chen L. A paradigm shift in cancer immunotherapy: From enhancement to normalization. Cell. 2018 Oct 4;175(2):313–326.
- Lo B, Abdel-Motal UM. Lessons from CTLA-4 deficiency and checkpoint inhibition. Curr Opin Immunol. 2017 Dec;49:14–19.
- Moret FM, van der Wurff-Jacobs KM, Biilsma JW, et al. Synovial T cell hyporesponsiveness to myeloid dendritic cells is reversed by preventing PD-1/PD-L1 interactions. Arthritis Res Ther. 2014 Nov 30;16(6):497.
- Guo Y, Walsh AM, Canavan M, et al. Immune checkpoint inhibitor PD-1 pathway is down-regulated in synovium at various stages of rheumatoid arthritis disease progression. PLoS One. 2018 Feb 28;13(2):e0192704.
- Kostine M, Mauric E, Rouxel L, et al. Immune-related adverse events of cancer immunotherapy—when inflammatory side effects are associated with survival: A single-centre prospective cohort study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2018;77:94–95.
- Arbour KC, Mezquita L, Long N, et al. Impact of baseline steroids on efficacy of programmed cell death-1 and programmed death-ligand 1 blockade in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2018 Oct 1;36(28):2872–2878.
You are here: / / The Latest Data on Cancer Immunotherapy’s Interaction with Autoimmunity