Michele B. Kaufman, PharmD, BCGP, is a freelance medical writer based in New York City and a pharmacist at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueMarch 2017
Also By This Author
- Monti S, Klersy C, Gorla R, et al. Factors influencing the choice of first- and second-line biologic therapy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis: Real-life data from the Italian LORHEN Registry. Clin Rheumatol. 2017 Jan 5. doi:10.1007/s10067-016-3528-y. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cohen S. Perspective: Comorbidities, older age may influence choice of abatacept. Healio. 2017 Jan 20.
- Hanlon JT, Perera S, Newman AB, et al. Potential drug–drug and drug–disease interactions in well-functioning community-dwelling older adults. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2017 Jan 22. doi: 10.1111/jcpt.12502. [Epub ahead of print]
- Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. Can-Fite gears up for ACRobat, its Phase III trial of piclidenoson in rheumatoid arthritis. 2017 Feb 8.
- BioNap Inc. Can-Fite phase 3 RA program ready to start. 2017 Feb 8.